Forums

What are the things you should consider for adoption?  

RSS

Alicia Mendoza
(@amendoza)
18/07/2019 2:05 pm  

Recently, I found out that I have a PCOS and since me and my husband are trying to conceive for many years, we made a decision last time which is to adopt a child. I want to have a kid of my own but if I'm not fortunate enough, maybe I can give an orphan a chance to have their own family. 

Anyone here who has adopted a child? What are the things I should consider? What are your thoughts about this?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
19/07/2019 4:32 pm  
Posted by: @amendoza

Recently, I found out that I have a PCOS and since me and my husband are trying to conceive for many years, we made a decision last time which is to adopt a child. I want to have a kid of my own but if I'm not fortunate enough, maybe I can give an orphan a chance to have their own family. 

Anyone here who has adopted a child? What are the things I should consider? What are your thoughts about this?

Hi Alicia, this is admin C!

You have such a huge heart and I'm proud of you for considering adoption. I have the same thoughts: I always wanted to adopt an orphan so she/he can have a family he/she deserves. I've visited several orphanage and it breaks my heart to see these kids without parents but I believe there are a lot of people like you.

Anyway, I believe this article can help you. Let us know your thoughts.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: