Forums

Daily skincare routine  

RSS

DeeAna Lewis
(@dlewis)
12/07/2019 8:09 pm  

Hello moms! Can you share your daily skincare routine? Anybody here who follows the 12-steps Korean skincare routine? If yes, can you share your experience?

For those who don't, please feel free to share it, too, to help other moms. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
21/07/2019 4:05 pm  
Posted by: @dlewis

Hello moms! Can you share your daily skincare routine? Anybody here who follows the 12-steps Korean skincare routine? If yes, can you share your experience?

For those who don't, please feel free to share it, too, to help other moms. Thank you!

Hello Mommy DeeAna, this is admin C!

I tried the 12-steps Korean skincare before but not only is it time-consuming and pricey, Korean essentials don't work well on my skin, too.

So instead, I tried to keep my skincare routine as simple as possible. After cleansing, I tone, apply serum, and moisturize. During daytime, I use sunscreen or when at home, I just apply a moisturizer. I also exfoliate my skin once or twice a week using a gentle scrub. When I have time (and I see to it that I have time for it), I have my basic facial. 

Also, I consume lots and lots of water to my skin hydrated! 😊 

ReplyQuote
Caitlin Wilson
(@cwilson)
Eminent Member
29/07/2019 4:23 pm  

@dlewis

Hi there! I don't follow the Korean skincare 'cause for me, that's a lot of essentials. I feel like it's just smothering my skin than help it. I invest in a good moisturizer and eye cream though. Also, I keep it simple: cleanser, toner, eye cream, and moisturizer. That's it! :)))

ReplyQuote
hannah
 hannah
(@hannah)
23/10/2019 2:48 am  

Hi there!

Now my main part about daily skincare routine is to wash my face clean because I makeup everyday and that cause some problems, like bigger pores, more acnes and blackheads, so I start to use a device to help me, and I feel good 10 days later I used it: facial cleansing brush. I do think all of you can try it, small, helpful but not expensive, click here

ReplyQuote
lillywillams
 lillywillams
(@lillywillams)
24/10/2019 1:59 pm  

Your skin can become damaged by aging or too much sun exposure. Omega supplements may help maintain healthy skin. Visit https://www.omegabrite.com/

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: