Forums

issues with daughter  

RSS

JLeigh
 JLeigh
(@JLeigh)
18/12/2019 2:29 am  

Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter and my kids so much but my 8-yr-old girl is getting weirder. She was diagnosed with ADHD and is on medication. The question is, hwo should I treat her? Some people tell me to treat her like my other kids. The problem is, whenever she did something bad and I get upset, she gets even more upset and screams a lot.

My other kids usually throw tantrums, too but they don't react aggresively. They just listen. My girl doesn't and for her age, she talks like she knows a lot. Another problem is school. She doesn't want to go to school. I asked her if anyone's treating her badly and she just shrugged it off.

She told me that she doesn't need to learn. I asked her friends and teachers if anyone is bullying her and they say that no one's bullying her. Sometimes, she's even the mean one. I don't understand. Sometimes she'd scream I hate school.

I feel bad thinking that it was all because of me. I have 4 kids and maybe I haven't treated them equally. I just don't know how though because I have other chores to do. I know that I love them all so much. Anyway, another concern that I've seen recently is her chewing her hair. I don't know if it's usual or it's because of anxiety.

I asked her to stop and she said ok but I still catch her do it. The alarming thing is that I've seen a video of a girl chewing her hair, too and it all ended up in her tummy. I'm afraid that my girl will end up the same. Help??!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: