Forums

Acne breakout on my 12-year-old son  

RSS

Katia Evans
(@kevans)
Eminent Member
11/07/2019 4:49 pm  

I know this is normal during puberty but it's affecting my son's confidence and self-esteem. We tried drugstore remedies but none of it worked. We even consulted a derma once but still, he's experiencing a breakout. Anyone here who have experienced the same thing? What did you do to treat it?

ReplyQuote
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
19/07/2019 4:22 pm  
Posted by: @kevans

I know this is normal during puberty but it's affecting my son's confidence and self-esteem. We tried drugstore remedies but none of it worked. We even consulted a derma once but still, he's experiencing a breakout. Anyone here who have experienced the same thing? What did you do to treat it?

Hi Mommy Katia, this is admin C!

While puberty's the main culprit, taking extra attention to your son's skincare habits and diet also helps in reducing, if not removing acne completely.

As for the product, I always recommend Cetaphil as the facial cleanser. It's very gentle on the skin (even infants can use it) and it's specially formulated for teens and adult to remove excess oil and improve acne-breakout.

Anyway, I believe this article can help you, too.

Thanks for sharing this by the way. Let us know if there's any progress. Thank you!

I believe this article can help you

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: