Forums

Can't deal with my son's terrible mood swings  

RSS

Carolina Miller
(@cmiller)
12/07/2019 7:46 pm  

I'm having a hard time dealing with my son, he's 12 by the way. He's having mood swings most of the time. Sometimes, he's gentle and sweet but most of the times, he doesn't care at all. He seems annoyed most of the times, he doen't want to talk to anyone but when he's on his iPad, he seemed calmed and happy.

I'm assuming it's because he's addicted to video games but when I try to stop him, we only end up fighting.

I also think that he's losing confidence because he rarely talks to anyone. There's also an incident about him bullying someone else. I know this sounds alarming but I don't know what to do anymore.

Can someone help me? What's the best way to handle a child like this?

ReplyQuote
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
19/07/2019 4:17 pm  
Posted by: @cmiller

I'm having a hard time dealing with my son, he's 12 by the way. He's having mood swings most of the time. Sometimes, he's gentle and sweet but most of the times, he doesn't care at all. He seems annoyed most of the times, he doen't want to talk to anyone but when he's on his iPad, he seemed calmed and happy.

I'm assuming it's because he's addicted to video games but when I try to stop him, we only end up fighting.

I also think that he's losing confidence because he rarely talks to anyone. There's also an incident about him bullying someone else. I know this sounds alarming but I don't know what to do anymore.

Can someone help me? What's the best way to handle a child like this?

Hi Mommy Carolina, this is admin C!

I can't really talk out of experience since my son's only 3 years old. However, I believe this article can enlighten you when it comes to dealing with your child's mood swings.

I hope this helps and if there's any progress or not, please feel free to share it again. Thank you!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: