Forums

No-bake desserts  

RSS

Carolina Miller
(@cmiller)
10/07/2019 7:14 pm  

Hi moms! I've been reading and watching a lot of easy dessert recipes online and I already created my own cake pops. It's my favorite because it's very easy to make. I want to learn other recipes though. Can you share recipes and photos of your no-bake desserts? Thank you in advance!

ReplyQuote
DeeAna Lewis
(@dlewis)
10/07/2019 7:52 pm  

I once made a no-bake cheesecake using a few ingredients. I failed to take a picture though. Anyway, you only need graham crackers, condense milk, sugar, white gelatin, butter, cream cheese, and some lemon juice.

What you need to do is crush the graham first then combine it with butter and sugar.

You also need a springform pan where you'll out the graham-butter mixture. Press it until it's flat and chill in the freezer.

While waiting for the mixture to become harder, you need to mix cream cheese, condensed milk, and a bit of lemon juice using an electric mixer.

Then you can put the cream cheese-condense mixture on top of the crust but be sure to refrigerate it first before serving.

I hope this helps!

ReplyQuote
Caroline Soriano
(@csoriano)
Admin
20/07/2019 4:19 pm  
Posted by: @cmiller

Hi moms! I've been reading and watching a lot of easy dessert recipes online and I already created my own cake pops. It's my favorite because it's very easy to make. I want to learn other recipes though. Can you share recipes and photos of your no-bake desserts? Thank you in advance!

Hi Mommy Carolina, this is admin C!

Cake pop's my son's favorite! 😍 Anyway, I found more no-bake dessert recipes that your family will surely love. You can check it by clicking this link.

ReplyQuote
Laura C. Cole
 Laura C. Cole
(@Laura C. Cole)
09/11/2019 4:32 am  

Few Things Can Beat The Magnificence Of A Delicate Dessert After A Full Course Meal. The Grandiose Of The Desserts Can Captivate Our Taste Buds Into An Unparalleled Taste.

For more about No-bake desserts click here

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: